Northfleet School for Girls recognises that students identified as PPG have a wide range of ability and need, and as such, treat each individual accordingly.
A broad range of support strategies are in place across all areas/aspects of the school. These include additional mentoring and intervention support with particular focus on the development of literacy and numeracy skills together with strong pastoral support.
Strategies to enhance progress for Pupil Premium Students include:
• Specific subject and basic skill interventions
• Additional attendance and engagement support
• Work experience and workplace mentoring
• Parent progress and engagement meetings
• Increased focus on careers and progression support
• Leadership projects